DEPARTMENT SCHEDULES MEETINGS STATEWIDE ON ANTELOPE PLAN
The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish will conduct meetings in communities across New Mexico this month to gather information and comments from landowners and the public about proposed changes to the Antelope Private Land Use System (A-PLUS).
A-PLUS is used to determine the number of antelope hunting opportunities available on public and private lands. Sportsmen’s groups, landowners and others are encouraged to attend.
Here is a list of meeting by area:
- Estancia: 6 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12, Torrance County office building, 209 Ninth St.
- Grants: 6 to 8 p.m. Nov. 13, Cibola County office, 515 West High St.
- Springer: 6 p.m. Nov. 13, National Guard Armory.
- Raton: 6 p.m. Nov. 18, Department of Game and Fish office, 215 York Canyon Road.
- Logan: 6 p.m. Nov. 19, Convention Center.
- Deming: 7 p.m. Nov. 6, Deming Special Events Center, 2300 E. Pine, Room 144.
- Truth or Consequences: 7 p.m. Nov. 12, City Commission Chambers, 405 W. 3rd.
- Socorro: 7 p.m. Nov. 17, City Hall Chambers, 111 School of Mines.
- Silver City: 7 p.m. Nov. 19, Santa Clara National Guard Armory, 11990 Highway 190 East.
- Roswell: 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 7, Department of Game and Fish office, 1912 W. Second St.
- Lovington: 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 10, Lea County Electric Co-op, 1300 W. Avenue D.
- Clovis: 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 12, Clovis Public Library, 701 N. Main.
- Carrizozo: 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 13, Lincoln County Commission Chambers, 300 Central.
- Fort Sumner: 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 14, De Baca County Courthouse Annex, 248 Avenue C.